Feeling lazy is definitely something everyone experiences from time to time, but it’s important not to let it get in the way of your productivity. Here are a few tips for how to successfully manage your time when you’re feeling lazy:
1. Make a list of the tasks you need to accomplish and then prioritise them according to importance.
2. Try to break down large tasks into smaller, more manageable ones.
3. Set a specific deadline for each task and make sure you stick to it.
4. Take breaks throughout the day, but make sure they’re short and productive ones.
5. Get plenty of sleep and exercise, both of which can help improve your productivity levels.